Tuesday, March 17, 2009

idolhunter production




Well, lots of things have changed thru' the years, it's about time, I quit those stressful high risk roller coaster businesses and concentrate more on a simple, stressless business - photography & internet advertising.
When we do what we love to do, it's stressless because it's not going to be something that I have to depend on for a living so I will just take it as it comes and enjoy the ride.

idolhunter production is a business - a location photographer for anyone who wish to use my service. Be it a fashion photo-shoot or just a simple family picture, we will be at your service.

idolhunter production came about when my son - Danell Lee asked me to shoot a backdrop for his showcase and I accepted the offer without realizing what I had gotten myself into. I thought it will be just a few snap-shots and then blow up the picture. haha. Well, I found out it is not as easy as what we all think. It was a costly but enjoyable experience and I have learn so much about professional photography that I decided to venture into this field.... It's something I love and I guess I have found my dream retirement plan.

I never knew that it will be such a big issue as to be in the news and on TV for this occasion but it did.. and I was got by surprise when they said they wanted to interview me and all about the photo-shoot.

Idolhunter production will be a teamwork between my daughter Jeannie and me.
She loves photography and I think she has a lot of ideas on how to shoot.

Welcome to my blog- idolhunter@blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment